Tuesday 27 October 2009

Hello All
Such is the life of a creative genius... (well me!!!)
My colleagues at the day job are having great adventures across both North and South Africa, one investigating leopards in the Kruger National Park and the other is looking at a pyramid. I've been left manning the ship.
This leaves little time to write but the good news is that Penguin really like the third book, they think it is my strongest yet and they have tentatively christened it Dark Water ... but this might change.
Meanwhile, we are ploughing forward with planning book four which is really turning out to be very evil and very nasty indeed.
I'd like to thank everybody who turned up at the Murder Mystery Night and helped make it such a success although I was a little concerned when some of your seemed truly disappointed not to be the killer - better luck next time!
Blog again next week.
Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment